Let’s dance, let’s social dance!
After some Covid-19 hecticity, we’re able to present to you some Re.Bounce on the dance floor. A dance experience with badass live or Dj swing music, a wooden dance floor and fellow dancers. Back to having fun on the dance floor in a safe way!
For the first edition, we welcome Jake Walker and DJ.
ReBounce is a concept by LouisLou and Crazy Legs, supported by De Ingang and SwingPatterns.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- We provide 25 dance zones in the Danspunt ballroom. Each dance zone is 16m² so that the distance to the other dancers can be guaranteed.
- Per zone there is a spot for 2 dancers from the same ‘bubble’ or close contacts.
- You register with a fix dance partner with whom you can dance solo or in couple. We ask for 1 registration per duo or couple.
- In case you don’t have a dancer in your ‘bubble’ or close contacts and you want to dance solo in a dance zone, please write to email@example.com to register.
- If you have more dancers in your ‘bubble’ or close contacts, we can connect 1 adjacent dance zone. This way you can change dance partners within two zones with a maximum of four people.
→ Upon entering the venue, you let us know if you want to connect with another dance zone so we can assign you correctly.
- Wear a mask for any movement in the building. for e.g. arriving and leaving, sanitary use, taking fresh air outside, discuss something with a member of staff, … Once in your dance zone, you are allowed to take off masks.
- When you register, you provide your personal details. This information will be kept for a maximum of 14 days and will only be used in case contact tracing is necessary.
- You will notify us if you test COVID positive and have been present at our activity up to a week before!
- Every participant is obliged to comply with the hygiene measures. Failure to comply with these measures may result in exclusion from the activity. We are counting and trusting on everyone’s cooperation to ensure that this event takes place in a pleasant and safe manner. A staff member will always be present as a point of contact in case of questions or ambiguities.
- The classic hygiene measures are:
- You stay at home if you feel sick or have a cold.
- You will at all times keep your distance from the other people present who do not belong to your close contact circle.
- Respect the instructions for walking direction.
- Wash your hands before and after the activity.
- Avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily (door handles, table, chair,…).
- Coughing and sneezing should be done in your elbow, or in a paper handkerchief, which you should immediately throw away in a closed dustbin.
- You will notify us if you test COVID positive and have been present at our activity in the previous week!
So look for a dance partner from your ‘bubble’ or close contacts and register together. By registering you agree with ‘how does it work’, ‘safe space policy’ and our ‘terms and conditions’.
Book your ticket HERE
€15 with live music (Saturday 17/10)
€5 with DJ (Sunday 1/11)
option to donate more to support the artists and the event.
Saturday October 17th
–> Group 1: 19h30 – 21h30
–> Group 2: 22h – 0h00
Sunday November 1st
–> 16h – 18h
Danspunt, Sint Salvatorstraat 18, 9000 Gent